The Frank Der Yuen Scholarship
The 2019 Scholarship application period opens on December 15, 2018, and closes on February 15, 2019. We will accept application materials from candidates during that time. If you would like to receive a notice when the applications are available, please contact Education@PearlHarborAviationMuseum.org
The Frank Der Yuen Aviation Scholarship offers scholarships to Hawaii residents who have been accepted, or are enrolled in an aviation-related program at an accredited trade school, college, or university. Awards will be made without regard to gender, race, religion, or national origin.
- A completed online application, two recommendations, and a written essay.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in an aviation related-program at an accredited trade school, college or university.
- Complete the online application (now closed).
- Prepare a written essay (no more than 2 pages) answering the following questions:
・Why are you pursuing this aviation program?
・What goals do you hope to achieve through this program?
- Provide proof of acceptance or enrollment in an accredited trade school, college, or university aviation-related program
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from non-family members. Each letter must include the name and contact information for the reference.
- Submit the written essay, letters of recommendation, and proof of acceptance/enrollment by email to Scholarships@PacificAviationMuseum.org or mail copies of these items to:
Pacific Aviation Museum
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
319 Lexington Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96818
No other application materials will be accepted or reviewed.