The Frank Der Yuen Scholarship
The 2020 scholarship application period at Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum is now open. We will accept application materials from candidates from November 1, 2019 until January 31, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. HST.
The Frank Der Yuen Aviation Scholarship offers scholarships to Hawaii residents who have been accepted or are enrolled in an aviation-related program at an accredited trade school, college, or university. Awards will be made without regard to gender, race, religion, or national origin.
- Must be a Hawaii resident
- Complete the online application
- Write an essay (no more than two pages) answering the following questions:
- Why are you pursuing this aviation program?
- What goals do you hope to achieve through this program?
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members; each letter must include the name and contact information for the reference
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in an aviation related-program at an accredited trade school, college or university
Submit the written essay, letters of recommendation, and proof of acceptance/enrollment by email to Scholarships@PearlHarborAviationMuseum.org or mail copies of these items to:
Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
319 Lexington Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96818
No other application materials will be accepted or reviewed.