The Frank Der Yuen Aviation Scholarship offers scholarships to Hawaii residents who have been accepted or are enrolled in an aviation-related program at an accredited trade school, college, or university. Awards will be made without regard to gender, race, religion, or national origin.
- Must be a Hawaii resident
- Complete the online application below
- Write an essay (no more than two pages) answering the following questions:
- Why are you pursuing this aviation program?
- What goals do you hope to achieve through this program?
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members; each letter must include the name and contact information for the reference
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in an aviation related-program at an accredited trade school, college or university
Submit the written essay, letters of recommendation, and proof of acceptance/enrollment by email to Scholarships@PearlHarborAviationMuseum.org or mail copies of these items to:
Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
319 Lexington Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96818
No other application materials will be accepted or reviewed.
Deadline for entry: February 14, 2021.